Transcription Services Online
Fast, affordable, online professional transcription and caption service.
Upload or drop a link to your video or audio file, pay and we will deliver your ready to use text document.
Why Professional Transcription Services Online?
Our professional transcriptionists listen to any type of audio file and create an accurate document, with the right terminology, in a written form. Timestamps are included for you to map every word to every minute of your audio content.
When Is Transcription Needed?
When notes and important information are recorded in audio files. The information is typed up in a written document.
Types Of Transcriptions Include:
Legal notes, conferences, business meetings, medical records, and even text-to-text.
Your files are protected from unauthorised access. Our professionals sign a non-disclosure agreement to guarantee confidentiality. Our project is safe with us. Do not hesitate to hire a professional transcription services online. It will save you money and time.
What is Transcription Service?
A proverb that brilliantly emphasizes the significance of ” transcription” is “trust what you see, not what you hear.”
A recording must be listened to, a subject must be thoroughly researched, and then the spoken language must be accurately typed into text format. This is the skillful process of transcription. This can be done verbatim (word for word) or the transcriptionist can edit the text to make it easier to read in specific passages of the speech. Autonomous speech recognition (ASR) software is used to produce transcripts, or they can be manually typed.
Online transcription services have become more user-friendly for both the transcription service provider and the client thanks to the use of instant messaging and audio dictation.
It can be said that the number of online transcription services is growing quickly. These services are used by almost all types of industries and are important for trade and commerce. It also quickly converts audio files into text that can be read. Companies have the option of hiring a general transcriptionist who will deliver texts that have been properly edited for consistency and display excellent grammar, punctuation, and spelling skills, or specialized transcription service.
How Come You Need a Transcription Service?
There are numerous reasons why businesses and professionals might require a transcription service. However, we have covered a few instances below.
- Communication: It is a key factor in why companies use transcription services for business. When audio files are available and must be used for communication, text format is preferred.
- Lessons, court hearings, presentations, medical records, or other notes: Transcribing the audio file is necessary if a professional or company needs a text format.
- Podcasts: If someone has a podcast, that is another reason they might use a transcription service. A larger audience can be reached by turning their audio file into text.
Using Transcription Services Has Several Advantages :
There are three primary justifications for using transcription services:
- Time-saving: A recording can be listened to much more slowly than the same amount of text can be read. Thus, while converting audio to text, transcription services save time. Additionally, taking notes is simpler.
- Additional Time Savings: Occasionally, you need a transcript to write an interview, keep records, or just update your managers. If so, hiring a professional to transcribe your recording will save you a tonne of time compared to doing it yourself.
How Does a Professional Transcription Service Work?
Any audio or video recording that is used for professional communication, such as webinars, interviews, seminars, presentations, workshops, speeches, and conference notes, can be professionally transcribed.
The importance of Professional Transcription Service
Every day in the business world, a huge amount of audio and video content is produced in the form of meetings, presentations, and teleconferences. They include crucial guidelines, financial details, and company news. It ensures that all of your conversations are captured in writing. A few advantages are:
- At any time, you can save, search for, and access information.
- Save time and communicate information quickly.
SEO benefits from audio/video conversion directly to the text.
What are Audio Transcription Services Online?
The process of turning speech from an audio file into text with the help of an online platform is known as audio transcription services online. That could be any audio-only recording, such as an academic paper, an academic interview, a video of your great-birthday grandmother’s speech, or a town hall meeting.
Which industries are the most in need of Audio Transcription services?
UX academic research, market research, journalism, medicine, legal and media.
Economy & Finance
Art in general, Cinema and more
If your industry is not listed here do not worry, contact us and we will find an experienced linguist in your field to take care of your project.